May 27, 2013

Memorial Day Workout...

What a great weekend...at least on the East Coast (VA and NC). Went to my son's track meet on Saturday...Went to my daughter's soccer tournament on Sunday...And getting ready for dawg squad this AM. So, I wanted to share our transition workout for today, Monday - Memorial Day - May 27, 2013.

This a transition workout that transitions from one 12 week progression to the next. The transitions vary in their theme. Some are high rep and some are timed.  But all are meant to break through plateaus.  We all hit those places in our physical training where things seem to stand still. This is also evident in other areas of our lives...mentally, spiritually. I think we all know the feeling. So, we use transitions to break through to the other side. So, give it a try and let me know what you think...

Let's get it done...

thedawgsquad.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment